Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Why?

A friend recounted to me a heartfelt conversation she had with her teenage son...

The son: Mommy, why is God so unfair to Calder and me? Did we do anything wrong? Why did he make us like that - Calder with his autism and me with my dyslexia and ADHD?

My friend: The world thinks you and Calder are hopeless, but to God,  you are hope. Because you will make it and glorify God in your improvements.

John 9:1‭-‬3 NLT -

As Jesus was walking along, he saw a man who had been blind from birth. “Rabbi,” his disciples asked him, “why was this man born blind? Was it because of his own sins or his parents’ sins?” “It was not because of his sins or his parents’ sins,” Jesus answered.

“This happened so the power of God could be seen in him."

No comments:

Post a Comment