Thursday, January 26, 2017

Calder Calm

This morning, Calder and I waited for his school bus for some 20 minutes before I messaged the bus aunty to ask if they're arriving. They had come and gone! So I told Calder: Never mind, Mommy will bring you to school by cab. So we went home for Mommy to change. Calder waited while Mommy fumbled with the Uber app, trying to use it for the first time but in vain (it says 8x the usual fare!). Then we walked out to the main road to hail a cab. Calder stood quietly in the sun while Mommy tried to spot an empty cab. Two other aunties waiting for cab. So Mommy decided: instead of going to St Andrew's Autism School, we shall meet Calder's teachers and classmates at Changi Airport (they have class outing there today). So we went home again for Mommy to pick up a book before heading to the bus stop. One hour of bus ride later, we reached Terminal 3. Calder's class arrived just a few minutes later! So Mommy handed Calder over to his teachers before rushing off for dental appointment. In all this time, Calder did not get upset or fret over the multiple  changes in plan. You have improved so much, my darling! Mommy is very proud of you!

3 comments:

  1. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!
    switzerland taxi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the note of encouragement. You have motivated me to write more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the note of encouragement. You have motivated me to write more. :)

    ReplyDelete