Wednesday, December 26, 2018

NZ Itinerary 2018

From Gold Coast, we went to New Zealand. Here's how we spent our time, without driving. (If you're reading this on handphone, click on the pix for clearer view.) What I enjoyed most was the cycling. It was not easy because of the slopes and the long distance (30km). In several spots, the bicycle would tumble down the hill if cyclist loses focus and strays off the narrow track. And so I was very proud of Calder to have made it without mishap. A few times, he turned back to find me (I didn't see any need for haste and so was rather far behind). I had thought maybe the dad asked him to wait for Mommy. But found out later that no such instruction was issued. So he looked out for me on his own initiative. My sweet boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment